Friday, September 4, 2009

The blue buggy

A while back, Momma got me this blue buggy so I could practice walking while I push it. I didn't so much appreciate it at the time, but now I think it is very fun. Sometimes though, I'd rather use the buggy in other ways:








Standing in it is fun and daring!












Hmmm, now what?














Reaching for the coffee table for a safe dismount...













So clearly this has nothing to do with my cool blue buggy, but Lucy sometimes demands to have her photo taken so here she is. (Do you know why doggies get "green eye" in camera flashes and people get "red eye"?) Anyway, here is my Lucy. I love her. The other day we had to take her to the vet to check out a boo-boo she got from the most dreadful hair-do ever and while the doctor was looking at Lucy, I gave her lots of hugs and pats to make her feel better. She was very brave at the doctor. Yes, truly, she got a boo-boo while getting a haircut! She will never go there again!

No comments: