There is this great farm by Auntie's house. It has cows, goats, pigs, turkeys, bunnies, chickens, a bison, an eagle, owls, and all sorts of other animals too! It is amazing! Auntie took me there last time I visited and I wanted to go again and show G and Poppy and Daddy!
Hi ducky!
They had saddles in the cow barn!
Nose to nose with a baby cow.
Daddy had to help me reach the momma cow!
This little goat stood on the stump the entire time! It was so funny!
Other goats tried to eat Auntie's shoelaces!
Then, they tried to eat my skirt!
Skirts are NOT for eating!
Momma helped me to drive a tractor!
We went on a hayride! This was my favorite part.
I kept telling everyone about how last time we went on the hayride, too!
Hey, I'm a caterpillar!
Or maybe a flower...
I jumped on the circles in the butterfly garden.
We saw so many things at the farm, and STILL didn't see the entire thing!
I guess we'll have to go back next time, too!
Yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment