E- I recently had a playdate with my friend, Audrey, from school. We went to a place with a giant play structure on the inside, kind of like the ones you might find at a fast-food restaurant, but better! Reid came too, and he decided that he needed to climb up the play structure with us!
Here he comes! He zipped right up these foamy steps! Audrey has a little sister too, so we both made sure Reid was safe the entire time.
More steps! After this, he had to climb through a hole, so I helped him do that part. He thought he was so big!
We went inside this yellow bubble. There is a small window that you can sort of see, behind Reid's head. He would stand and look out the window at Momma, who was way down below us!
Then we would go down the curly slide. I went first, and then Audrey came down with Reid on her tummy! She let him slide the last little bit and I caught him at the bottom. We had so much fun!
In other news, I have decided to start riding my bike. Momma showed me how to balance on the big tires, so I am not scared of the wobbliness anymore. I still use my training wheels but we can adjust them more and more. I am practicing a lot so I can balance right in the middle!
We are having fun this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment