Friday, June 19, 2009

Party Time!

I had a birthday party! A bunch of my friends came over to play with me on the Saturday after my birthday. It was so much fun!





Here I am in my cupcake dress that Momma made for me. Cute, huh? I am chewing on my alligator.













Wow! There were BALLOONS!!
















A fun sparkly ball. I like to bounce it and then go find where it went.



















I am playing with Ian (on rug), Owen (in red), and Ian's daddy, Jeremy.













There was a bunch of yummy food,
(hey, did you notice the big butterfly balloon above the flowers? How great is that?!?)













including CUPCAKES!!








Everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me!
















and ate a yummy cupcake! Hutson and Liam are enjoying cupcakes at my little table!














We went outside and swam in my new pool!














Ian really enjoyed playing with the water table. He even tried to climb in at one point! He is such a water baby! He jumped into the pool before his daddy could even put his swimsuit on! It was funny!














I practiced my swimming skills.














Auntie Sister blew lots of bubbles. She LOVES bubbles. They ARE fun, aren't they? You can see my friends Steven and Jennifer on the porch with my Popsy.














More inside playing after much fun in the sun. Elliot is enjoying a Very Hungry Caterpillar toy.

Thank you everyone for making my birthday so special.

1 comment:

BabyStepp said...

Elyse, We had a great time at your party! Happy Birthday!! Love, Owen and his parents