Monday, June 1, 2009

Swim lessons!!

My first swim lesson was today. Wowie. I had a good time, though I am not yet fond of floating on my back in the water. There are 10 kids in my class and only one other girl! Grandpa came with us and took pictures!












Here I am with Momma before we got into the pool. My teacher is named Beth.

































They gave us rubber duckies to play with!!















I made a new friend! His name is Nicholas and he was born 5 days before me!










Hi Ms. Beth!









































Are you watching, Grandpa??














Kick, kick, kick!










I'm not so fond of floating on my back...










So Momma made up silly songs and sang them to me and that made it better.










Hi, Grandpa! I see you!








When class was over I was POOPED and ready to go home.












There will be more swim lessons tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mama Xanderneff said...

you need to come show off your mad skills at our house!

Callie said...

looking good Elyse! I'm very impressed with your swimming skills.