E - We have tickets to the family Symphony, which gives us 4 concerts a year which are really amazing. There is always a theme, and if you get there ahead of time, there are crafts to make and there is an instrument petting zoo so you can try out different instruments if you want. I love it! But THIS one was the best! The theme was Belle of the Ball and it was all about princesses and princes, which, as you may know, is something which interests me VERY much.
I brought my prince, Daddy! We got all gussied up for the experience! I wore my fancy ball gown and tiara, and Daddy wore a tuxedo. We looked quite spectacular, didn't we?
What a fun day! My little prince (Reid) stayed home and took a nap. But I must say, he would look pretty great in a tuxedo too, wouldn't he??
No comments:
Post a Comment