Thursday, May 1, 2014

Birthday Party #2!

R - Not only did I celebrate my birthday in Florida, I also celebrated at home with my friends!  We had a little party in the neighborhood park. 
 








I love rubber duckies, so Momma decorated with lots of birthday ducks and balloons!








Duckies are good for chewing.  Many things are as well, but these tiny rubber ducks are perfect!  They are my favorite!
Here are my buddies:  from left to right, it is Mason, Grayson and myself!  We are all 2 months apart!  I came first, then two months later my friend, Grayson was born.  Two months after that, Mason was born!  It was a baby boy bonanza at our church!  Look out big kids, there's a whole new crew coming along!

 
 
 
 
The big kids had cupcakes.  I waited until later to have my treat, as I can be a bit messy.... 





 
 
Hold on, Sister! 
 
Don't fly away! 




When we got home, we opened presents!  Grandma and Elyse helped out. 
And then I got to play with all of my new toys! 
What a fun day!  Birthdays are great!

No comments: