Monday, January 12, 2009

Dancing Queen

Here are more photos of me in my dancing queen outfit! I wore it on my 7 month birthday to a play date at my friend Ian's house. My friends Owen and Emma were there too! Ian has this extremely fun maraca, which I played with almost the entire time! Momma and Laura (Owen's momma) and Sara (Ian's momma) and Tonya (Emma's momma) thought it was really funny that I was in my dancing queen outfit and playing with a maraca. They forget that when I was itty bitty, Momma and Laura and Sabrina (my friend Sterling's momma) went to see Momma Mia and I went too! Though they thought I was too young to understand, obviously I picked up on some of the disco moves!



















You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seven-months

Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine (oh yeah!)

You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen

No comments: