
Tonya and Emma taking a break. Do you see the ROOSTER over their heads? Yes, a ROOSTER!!

Here's another look at that crazy rooster!


Owen is walking with only holding ONE of his momma's hands! Go Owen, go! You might note that he has my toy in his other hand. He LOVES my toys. I have plenty to share.

I am too little to play on the playground equipment, but I had a fun time rolling around on the ground!
Wow, what a day!

I am too little to play on the playground equipment, but I had a fun time rolling around on the ground!
We love the zoo. I have already been to the Houston Zoo twice and the St. Louis Zoo once. Thus far I am partial to the St. Louis Zoo because it is Momma's favorite and it is really a fantastic zoo. But it is far away so she got us a membership to the Houston Zoo! We can go whenever we want! Come and join us some time!


2 comments:
Didn't we have a great time? I am so glad we got to go to the zoo together!
Love,
Owen
We had fun at the zoo too. Your prom date was so excited to spend some more time with you Elyse!
Post a Comment